Santa Clara Pueblo
Regional Adult Day Care Center
The Adult Day Care Center is to provide a secure and compassionate environment for all regional community elders and disabled adults.
Strive to serve the regional community elders and disabled adults to reach their own goals with dignity.
Rules & Regulations
As a participant of the Santa Clara Pueblo Adult Day Care Program, agree to the following:
- Participate in the Admission, Assessment and Individual Plan of Care (IPoC) Process.
- Participate in the activities outlined in the IPoC, as much as possible.
- Adhere to the schedule outlined in the IPoC, as much as possible.
- Inform the Santa Clara Pueblo Adult Day Care Staff or the Director of changes in:
- Health status
- Telephone Number(s)
- Contact Person’s Address or Telephone Number(s)
- Noticeable mood or behavioral changes
- Treat the staff or volunteers with dignity and respect.
Call ADC at (505) 692-6324 for more information.
Case Manager / Administrative Assistant
Activities Coordinator / Caregiver
Custodian / Caregiver